A Promotion Code represents a customer-redeemable code for a coupon. It can be used to create multiple codes for a single coupon, and adds the coupon's discount to the order if redeemed successfully.
- Unique identifier for the object
- objectstring, value is "promotionCode"
- A string representing the object’s type. Objects of the same type share the same value.
- Flag indicating whether the promotion code is currently active.
- The customer-facing code. This code must be unique across all your promotion codes.
- The moment at which the object was created. Measured in milliseconds since the Unix epoch.
- currencystringor null
- If the
minimumAmountis set, the three-letter ISO currency code for this amount, in uppercase. minimumAmount. Must be a supported currency.
- expiresAttimestampor null
- The moment at which the promotion code can no longer be redeemed. Measured in seconds since the Unix epoch.
- A flag indicating that the Promotion Code should only be redeemed by Customer without any successful Smartpay payments with you.
- maxRedemptionCountpositive integeror null
- The maximum number of times this promotion code can be redeemed, in total, across all customers, before it is no longer valid.
- Set of key-value pairs that you can attach to an object for storing additional information in a structured format.
- minimumAmountpositive numberor null
- Minimum amount required to redeem this Promotion Code (e.g., the amount of the order must be ¥10,000 or more for this promotion code to be applicable).
- Flag indicating that the Promotion Code should only be redeemed once by a single Customer.
- redemptionCountpositive integer
- The number of times this promotion code has been used.
- A flag with a value
falseif the object exists in live mode or
trueif the object exists in test mode.
- The moment at which the object was last updated. Measured in milliseconds since the Unix epoch.