Smartpay tokens are a simple and secure way for charging a consumer's Smartpay account without requiring the consumer to complete Smartpay checkout every time. A token object represents a link to the consumer's Smartpay account that you can use to charge in the future.
- Unique identifier for the object
- objectstring, value is "token"
- A string representing the object’s type. Objects of the same type share the same value.
- The moment at which the object was created. Measured in milliseconds since the Unix epoch.
- Set of key-value pairs that you can attach to an object for storing additional information in a structured format.
- A - ideally unique - string to reference the Token in your system (e.g. a token ID, etc.).
- The current status of the token.
Possible enum values
When the token is created and requires the consumer to authorize it.
When the token has been authorized by the consumer and Smartpay and is ready to be used.
When the token has been declined and can not be used.
When the token is disabled and can not be used to create orders until it is re-enabled.
When the token is deleted and can not be used to create orders anymore.
- A flag with a value
falseif the object exists in live mode or
trueif the object exists in test mode.
- The moment at which the object was last updated. Measured in milliseconds since the Unix epoch.